Sunday 1 January 2012

On the road to providing outstanding personalized learning with flexible learning spaces






Although an advert for furniture, it poses some good questions that need some thought before I dive right in!
What  type of learning do you want to encouage?
Who should use the spaces?
How will furniture and ICT be used and configured?
Can staff visualise what it will be like to work in the spaces?



Although many of these videos are aimed at older levels, I believe the principles still transfer to primary school level. I'm excited to get this project going and to modify and adapt as I need to.
I think it is so important to recognise childrens needs, wants and styles (to achieve as well rounded citizens who can take on the world at anything they desire!) We don't expect adults to fit one mould, and we should never expect children too.



No comments:

Post a Comment